Christmas Gifting

Christmas Gifting

Christmas time is upon us, again, can you believe it? I feel like this year has raced past us! I’m sure most of you haven’t even started shopping yet, I for one shop throughout the year and can confidently say I have wrapped up all my presents and I am ready to go! I have a thing for Christmas and get a tad excited, if you couldn’t tell.

I thought I would give you some unique ideas for brands that I love using and personally know, so you can feel better knowing you are supporting a fab small business that really appreciates its customers.

 

Bare Naturals

This mother-daughter duo create amazing organic, handmade skincare that is not only incredibly good for you, but it is really affordable too! I love this little starter kit (R250) because it is the perfect travel size, but also your person can try it out and see if it’s the right product for them without committing to a few months of products. The cleanser is my all time fav! They also have male grooming kits with beard oil which is the perfect Christmas gift for the man in your life, as well as baby products for those baby shower gifts you need. I can also vouch for the clear roller, as I use it every day as well.

Find them on Facebook and shop their website.

Christmas

 

Christy-Anne Jewellery

Christy has been making my jewellery for a few years now. She made my new ring from my gran’s wedding band, and right this minute she is making me another special ring with the remaining gold from my gran. I love my special pieces because she puts so much love and care into making them.

You can shop her amazing collection of ready made pieces on her website right now. I love these ear crawlers and have the exact same pair! She has rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and so many pieces that would make the perfect Christmas gift for someone special in your life.

Find her on Facebook and shop her website.

Christmas

 

Melissa Mitchell Photography

Melissa takes the most gorgeous photos of newborns and families! I constantly find myself scrolling through her Facebook feed at the incredible moments of Joy that she has captured. She always manages to get those special candid moments every time. She also shot amazing photos of me and some goats, yes goats. (See those here)

She has an amazing special at the moment, that would make an incredible Christmas gift! Hurry because she only has one or two spots left.

Find her on Facebook and visit her website.

Christmas

 

Mermaids and Unicorns

Well who wouldn’t want to be a Mermaid or a Unicorn? If you have seen any photos of me in leggings, it is an 80% chance they were Mermaids&Unicorns! I own the most pairs of them with 20% of my other leggings being Puma. I love their quirky designs, the smooth feel of the material and the amazing fit. They have also brought out limited amounts of kiddie leggings! Look how adorable they are? I think they are a fab gift, and they also have gift vouchers available on their website too.

Visit their Facebook and shop their website.

Christmas Christmas

 

Eco Gem Gem

Gemma makes the most incredible Vegan-Friendly products. She makes bags that look like leather, but are animal friendly. She also makes amazing tops, caps, veggie bags and other environmentally friendly products that we all should own. I love her mix of fabrics and the designs she creates. She hand makes these bags, and even with that fact I find her pricing is so reasonable.

Visit her Facebook page and Instagram for some amazing products.

Christmas

 

It’s a Bling Thing

I can’t not mention my own brands in here! I make these awesome clutch bags that double as an iPad clutch! Who doesn’t want a dual purpose item? They’re going for R200-250 online and there are some Proudly South African designs, as well as some florals and other commercial designs. The Koo makes me so nostalgic!

You can find these on Facebook and shop them online.

Christmas

Christmas

 

 

We also have awesome phone covers! They are all on sale now so if you want to get your mom a new cover that won’t cost an arm and a leg, head over here

 

We also have THE cutest baby and toddler clothes that you need! Have a look online here!

 

There you have it! A little something for everyone, shopping and supporting local and lovely small businesses.

 

If you have any questions just pop me an email jane@gijane.co.za or visit those lovely pages and they’ll be more than happy to chat.

 

Happy shopping

xxx

 

Find me on Instagram and Facebook

Follow:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *